Please click on the button below to view a copy of the redacted version of the Altair Interim Report – Appraisal of Current Services which details their evidence-based findings in the first stage of the BEO Review
Fortunately, it did not need many redactions. Where possible generic headings/information has been inserted where it has been redacted to aid interpretation.
Redactions have been made based using the following criteria:
- Information which could lead to individual employees being identified.
- Reference to performance of individuals or teams in a way which could be identifiable of individuals.
- Information or relative cost calculations which could cause general prejudice to our commercial position and is commercially sensitive.
- Information which indicates a potential change to a substantive post, redundancy or change to contract of employment in advance of formal consultation with recognised trade unions and employees.
- Resident safety and security
The Altair Stage 2 Report – Options Development and Recommendations has needed significantly more redactions and therefore needs the action plan to accompany it to assist with interpretation. This is still being worked upon and should be posted shortly.
These will be discussed at a special meeting of the RCC on 7th August.