Terms of Reference for the Task and Finish Group have been agreed as follows:
Terms of Reference for a joint Residents/City Officers Task and Finish Group on the future of the carparks and the concierge service
To seek ways of managing the Car Parks in a cost-effective manner whilst maintaining levels of service to residents
- Current departmental proposal for Barbican Car Parks
- Car Park costs and revenues
- Provision of services provided currently by CPAs
- Related security
Explore opportunities for reducing costs through technology.
- Not more than ten in total.
- Operationally focused
- Residents with experience in finance, customer service, HR and general management
- Officers involved in the management of the estate
- Joint officer/resident
- To BA/RCC chairs and Chief Officer/Executive Director Community & Children’s Services
- To start before end of August complete by end of September
Mike Cribb Deputy Chair of RCC will lead the residents team of 4 on the group